Here are some guideline questions for your enquiry:
- is it a seawater or artificial brine electrochlorination system?
- what is the application, e.g. power station, oil refinery, drinking water, etc.?
- where is it located (country)?
- what is the max. capacity of the duty electrochlorination system (kg Cl2/h)?
- what is the max. flow rate of the treatment water (m3/h)?
- what is the CONTINUOUS dosing rate (mg/l or ppm Cl2)?
- if applicable, what is the SHOCK dosing rate (mg/l or ppm Cl2)? Please indicate the duration of a shock session (minutes) and the interval time between shock sessions (hours).
- any additional information, documents, photos, drawings, etc. would be helpful.
Copyright Chlor Generators Ltd. 2019 / All Rights Reserved