Reverse Polarity Electrolyzers
Chlor Generators offers the complete range of Reverse Polarity Parallel Plate ELECTROLYZERS for seawater electrochlorination, whether New or Replacement.
- These are also known as Reverse Polarity Plate Electrolyzers or RP-PPE Electrolyzers.
- Input medium: Seawater.
- Ideal application: Small capacity electrochlorination systems for offshore platforms or unmanned stations.
- Available in single modules of: 0.1 ~ 6 kg Cl2/h.
- NB: Any in-between capacity also available.
- Modules can be combined into any capacity, for example, ~ 24 kg Cl2/h assemblies.
- Optional: Available as loose electrolysers or complete frame/stand mounted assemblies.
- Max hypo concentration is 500~1,000 mg/l Cl2.
- De-scaling maintenance: Auto self-cleaning, therefore acid washing to remove calcium and magnesium deposits not required.
- Electrode type and materials: Bi-polar electrodes constructed from MMO coated titanium both cathodes and anodes. (NB: MMO = mixed metal oxides of the halogen group).
- All other construction materials: uPVC or optional cPVC, optional GRP/FRP coating, EPDM rubber gaskets, optional VITON gaskets.
- Operational life warranty: 2 years continuous use (although it may operate beyond 3 years).
- Optional: Designed for either arctic or average/tropical temperature seawater.
- Optional: Designed for either Safe Area or ATEX Hazardous Area Zones 1 or 2.
Parallel Plate Electrolyser cross section
Copyright Chlor Generators Ltd. 2020 / All Rights Reserved